The Walking Encyclopedia will always be open for new information. We are open to any topic BUT limited to INFORMATION type of article only.
If your writing is accepted, the team will inform you through your given email.
Note – Depending on the situation, sometime we merge your work to our articles as long as it is related. This will make your work live faster.
- 2 articles (1st article for contribution post, 2nd article for your website or company)
- 1st article – Minimum of 700 words, pictures are optional.
- 2nd article – Could be Company Profile, New Brand or etc. (Social, official and etc link are accepted)
- Please indicate what category your work is all about.
How to submit
You my submit it in the contact or you may contact us in this email.
We prefer you to submit using MS Word so we can browse or edit it faster.
What Happens Next
Here’s what happens after you hit Send:
- An editor will review your work and decide if it’s fit or not. If yes, the team will review, discuss it and even revise it is needed.
- Once the work is perfect, the team will schedule your work for publication. We can’t give you a specific date and time when your work will to go live, but we ensure you that once it is live the team will notify you.
Here’s what happens after your work is live:
- We would like your website or blog to connect to your live work.
- You may also send us for suggestion or comments.