Dr Fatima Tan, MD finished her medical degree at the University of Santo Tomas. She then had her training on Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture, Cupping or Ventosa, Moxibustion and Chinese Herbal Medicine) at Zhongfang Hunan, China.
Currently, Dr Fatima Tan is the Head Consultant of Integrative Medicine Center at Victor Potenciano Medical Center (formerly Polymedic) and Staff Acupuncturist at The Medical City-Ortigas.
To know more about Dr Fatima Tan please visit:
Table of Contents
Acupuncture Clinic in Mandaluyong Metro Manila
Victor R. Potenciano Medical Center (Polymedic)
Victor R. Potenciano Medical Center is located near Boni and Shaw Boulevard Station.
- From Boni MRT Station – 600 Meters
- From Shaw Boulevard MRT Station – 700 Meters
- From Ortigas MRT Station – 1.3 KM
- Cupping or Ventosa
- Monday to Saturday 8Am to 4PM
Note – Call for appointment.
- (02) 464-999 Local 328
- 163 Edsa, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila ~ Rom 205 Hospital Building, Integrative Medicine
To know more:
Acupuncture Clinic in Pasig Metro Manila
The Medical City